Ulriks avatar
Ulrik Ulrik är inte uppkopplad
VIP Medlem
Supramannen member

Reg.datum: Aug 2004
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Mr cheezy
Detta låter med lite konstigt.. hittat denna på mobile.de..
i annonsen stod det att han bodde i ett annat land och med att annat namn. så ja litar inte ett piss på han... men men
skrev tillbaka till han att jag ville åka ner till honnom och betala kontant. får se vad han svarar.. skulle ju bara vara för bra att vara sant att få tag på en supra till det priset.

Hello,
As the seller, I would like to take a moment to personally thank you for your interest in my Toyota Supra. I know that you have many choices out there and I appreciate your interest. I hope you are serious in your intention for buying. Don`t take it personally, but I am tired with people who offer to buy my car and in the end they turn out to be scammers, offering to pay me with some sort of fake checks or money orders. Anyway, the car is available and I guess you could be it`s owner if everything turns out all right and you are serious about buying. The car is in excellent condition, everything works as new, it was never wrecked or even scratched, it fully meets all emission standards and you will have no problems whatsoever registering it. The title is clean and fully transferable. A few specifications :

Engine: 3.0 I6 220 bhp @ 5800 rpm, 210 lb-ft @ 4800 rpm. 3.0 I6 Turbo 320 bhp.
Configuration Twin Turbo Inline-6
Valvetrain DOHC 4 Valves / Cyl
Displacement 2997 cc / 182.9 cu in
Power 238.6 kw / 320.0 bhp @ 5800 rpm
Torque 427.1 nm / 315.0 ft lbs @ 4000 rpm
Bhp / Liter 106.77 bhp
Bore 86.1 mm / 3.39 in
Stroke 86.1 mm / 3.39 in
Redline 6800 rpm
Gear Type 6 Speed Manual

I can provide pictures if you are interested. I have to tell you that currently I'm located in Bratislava, Slovakia. I got married here last summer (love of my life ... you know the story) and now we're waiting for a baby (it is a boy, thank you God!). This is one of the reasons I want to sell the car - in order to buy a new home for my family. My final price on this is US $7000. If you will take this price, I am willing to pay for shipping and insurance to your location. I ONLY accept payment though a third party service, which will ensure the funds and hold them until you have the car there, and will guarantee I get the money after you have the car. If you find the car unsatisfactory in any way once you have it there, I agree to have it shipped back on my expense. Please get back to me A.S.A.P. if you decide to buy, I can provide lots of photos and info if we can close this deal.

Justin Donson
Fadrom #97 Street
Bratislava
SK 477 43
Slovakia

Ja det låter ju seriöst...haha, Not !!

"I guess you could be it`s owner if everything turns out all right"

Blablablabla....
Tröttnar dom aldrig på att försöka luras så dåligt ?

*suckar*

Toyota Supra MKIV T78 -93
Euro Spec

www.garaget.org/ulrik
Svara med citat